Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington

How do I reimburse a group member who has spent money out of his/her own pocket?

The person being reimbursed needs to fill out a reimbursement form and attach all original detailed receipts. Submit the reimbursement form and receipts to the organization Treasurer. The Treasurer will then initiate a payment request for processing.  Note the payment request number on the reimbursement form and itemized receipts; and mail or bring the forms to Poplars Building Room #W109. A check will be generated within 3 business days and mailed to the individual or held for pick-up.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Related Questions