Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington

How do I pay someone when he/she performs a service for my organization (i.e. lecturer/speaker, dancer/singer, band/DJ services, etc.)?

All payments for services are initiated by the SOA Office and paid through IU Payroll to ensure appropriate tax and payment compliance. These services cannot be paid until all required documentation has been submitted to SOA in addition to a completed payment request. See “Instructions for Completing Statement of Service Request” for details under the References tab.

NOTE: All individuals who perform services for an SOA ORGANIZATION who is also an IU employee will need to be hired as an IU hourly.  SOA will need hourly rate and hiring documentation BEFORE the person begins work

Did you find this answer helpful?

Related Questions