Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington

How do I pay my club sports coach or official?

Payment to a coach or official has to go through the IU Payroll Department. These services cannot be paid until all required documentation has been submitted to SOA along with an online payment request.  See instructions for Completing Statement of Service Request for details. This process takes approximately 2 weeks.


NOTE: All individuals who perform services for an SOA ORGANIZATION who is also an IU employee will need to be hired as an IU hourly.  SOA will need hourly rate and hiring documentation BEFORE the person begins work

Did you find this answer helpful?

Related Questions