Skip to main content
Student Organization Accounts
Treasury Training Quiz
1. Anyone can bring in a deposit.
2. Receipts have to be submitted for charges made with SOA card.
3. Organizations may have an outside bank account.
4. SOA funds may never be used to make personal purchases, to purchase alcoholic beverages, or to purchase tobacco products.
5. You must have the funds in your account before you can make any purchases.
6. Who can have access to the organization's financial information?
President & Treasurer
Treasurer & Advisor
Any member of the organization
7. To be reimbursed, you must bring in:
Itemized Receipts Only
Reimbursement Form Only
Itemized Receipts & Reimbursement Form
None of the above.
Student Organization Accounts | Office of the Bursar | Poplars Building W109 | Bloomington, IN 47405-3085 | 812.855.8517 | email@example.com